Personnel of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) in the food processing sector are invited to a FREE Food Safety Training organized by the SAVE Food Systems PH team with Mr. Adonis M. Traje as resource speaker. This is an opportunity to learn the following:
- Hazards that affect food and food business
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) to ensure food safety
- Principles of Quality Management to ensure good quality food products.
Interested parties may attend any of the following schedules:
- First batch - April 24 (Sat) 8 AM to 12 NN and 1 PM to 5 PM
- Second batch - May 8 (Sat) 8 AM to 12 NN and 1 PM to 5 PM
- Third batch - May 15 (Sat) 8 AM to 12 NN and 1 PM to 5 PM
- Fourth batch - May 22 (Sat) 8 AM to 12 NN and 1 PM to 5 PM
- Fifth batch - May 29 (Sat) 8 AM to 12 NN and 1 PM to 5 PM
CERTIFICATES will be provided to registered participants.
To register, please click the link and choose the training date/batch you would like to attend.
SAVE Food Systems is a research project funded by the Australian Government through the Australia Global Alumni COVID-19 Response Grants Scheme. The Training is a collaboration between Australia Alumni Communities Philippines and the University of the Philippines (UP) Mindanao School of Management.