Withholding of records

When a student has pending financial obligations to the University, or when he has been charged with an official disciplinary action, the appropriate University official may request that the student’s record, e.g., transcripts, registration forms, be withheld. Departments and offices, for example, submit before the end of each semester the names of students with financial accountabilities to the students’ respective College Secretaries so that the action may be rescinded. The Office of the College Secretary concerned or University Registrar must receive written authorization from the official who originally requested the action, indicating that the student has met the obligation.


Lock full review www.8betting.co.uk 888 Bookmaker